Playground Castle Fortress
Playground castle fortress Manufactured according to standard: EN-1176 (AENOR). Made of glued laminated pine wood without knots.
Elements of the park:
- Low tower of main entrance (free fall height 900 mm)
- High entrance tower (free fall height 1500 mm)
- Four tall turrets (free fall height 1500 mm)
- Bridge with four mobile wooden sections (free fall height 1500 mm)
- Wooden mobile bridge (free fall height 1500 mm)
- Climbing wall to square (free fall height 1500 mm).
- Climbing wall with spider web shape (free fall height 1500 mm).
Manufactured in glued laminated pine wood without knots (glued according to EN 386), with treatment in Class 4 autoclave according to UNE EN 335 standard.
Side panels and barriers in colored plates of high density polyethylene, with ultraviolet protection, and thickness 15 mm.
Slides made of polyester reinforced with fiberglass, with TÜV PRODUCT SERVICE GMBH certificate according to EN 1176-3
Bridle and climbing rope from Taifun + 1fc, with test certificate.
Bases of the towers, walkway of one of the bridges and climbing walls, in technical plywood board 18 mm thick, with anti-slip surface.
• Park length: 17200 mm.
• Park width: 9000 mm.
• Maximum free fall height: 1500 mm.
• Security area (drop space) according to UNE-EN 1176: 20500x13000 mm.
Age of use From 3 years.