Motorized telescopic tribune, shell type chair down backrest
Motorized telescopic tribune automatic shell type chair on harrow, manufactured according to EN 13200 (AENOR), in terms of safety, stability and resistance.
Telescopic tribune shell type with small backrest chair on harrow, made of polypropylene copolymer, automatic folding designed especially for multi-purpose buildings, sports palaces, sports centers and all kinds of venues, which require a great versatility, functionality and a high level of comfort that want to be distinguished by the elegance of a unique design. Our TSA telescopic grandstands with shell type with small backrest chair on harrow, and structure designed to insert the largest number of rows increasing the capacity substantially, allowing high seating capacity in spaces with reduced height transforming a free area into useful, quickly; of robust engineering and agile design. Developed to provide maximum reliability and comfort to the viewer.
- Width stairs: of 1100 to 1500mm.
- Access tribune: top, bottom or both as required.
- Handrails steel pipe Ø 40mm.
- Structural quality steel S 275 JOH, S 235 JR, (DD 11) SAE 1008.
- 3 wheels per foot and 6 per row rolling polyurethane band. Size Ø 125mm and width 40mm.
- Slip system of platforms through quadruple ball bearing wheels at the bottom and nylon top wheel guide.
- Finished 200ºC powder coated according ASTM B-117 >500 hours saline fog environment.
- Setup finishes: Select options tab & type seat (OT 100 - 800).
- Loading certicate
- To desing and dimensions of the TSA steel structure for the parameters detailed below:
- Extra load of use 500 Kg/m², calculate with a safety coefficient of 3/2.
- Horizontal extra load of 100 Kg per height level to the length sense of the tribune.
- Maximum deflection of L/300.
- Own steel structure load* of 50Kg/m calculate with a safety coefficient of 4/3. (*Without vip seat).