Removable stage, modular metallic steel structure
Exceptional modular stage completely removable and expandable in modules of 2x2m, with self-leveling telescopic feet, manufactured according to EN 13200 (AENOR), in terms of safety, stability and resistance.
Exceptional modular metallic stage fully expandable in modules of 2x2m, with self-leveling telescopic feet, structure of easy assembly, dismantling and storage by means of quadruple crimp of high security manual cradle. our SSX structure modular stage, hot galvanized at 450ºc, allows to expand the stage area transforming from a free area into a useful one quickly; of technique and robust structure, developed to provide maximum versatility and functionality of the whole, both outside and inside enclosures.
- Modular steel structure SSX series, fully expandable in Nº of modules.
- Module dimension: 2x2m = 4m² modular extension.
- Stage height adjustment through spindles up to 200mm
- Stage height adjustment by telescopic extensible pillars up to 1.80m
- Stage access: lower.
- Minimum width stairs: 1000mm.
- Profile: 40x30x2mm.
- Railings steel tube ø 40mm.
- Steel quality S 275 JOH, S 235JR, (DD 11) SAE 1008.
- Hot galvanized 450ºC for metallic structure according to UNE-EN 1461/99 coating μ ≥ 6mm 85 μ.
- Number of posts: 4, profile: 60x60x2mm.
- Nº of frames: 4, profile: 40x40x2mm.
- Nº of crosspieces: 3, profile: 40x40x2mm.
- Nº of plywood boards: 2 items of (2x1m). thickness: 18mm standard / Optional 21mm.
- Weight per square meter of structure: 25 kg / m².
- Certificate load scenario structure SSX
- Cargo certificate, for the design of this structure and its dimensioning the following parameters have been taken into account:
- Overload of use of 500 Kg / m².
- Horizontal overload of 25 Kg / m², applied in addition to two perpendicular directions.
- Buckling test applying maximal axial effort with an Omega coefficient ≥1.