Tatami competition mats finished in Japanese engraving
Tatami competition mats finished in Japanese engraving, straw rice approved for international competitions by the International Judo Federation. Manufactured according to EN 12503.3 and B 48 4F 107
Judo mats for competition, upholstered in fabric of vinil canvas, Japanese engraving of rice straw in dimensions of 2000x1000x40mm, polyurethane foam D/200, and lower fabric canvas with microventures with anti-slip treatment.
Competition tatami dimensions: 14 x 14 m (Total 98 mats)
- Colors: Green / Blue / Red / Orange / Yellow / Gray / Black (Picture 7, According to Regulation)
- Flame retardancy according to EN13501-1classification: Dfl - s1
- Competition tatami dimensions: 14 x 14 m (Total 98 mats)
- Packing list: 2 pallets of 2 x 1 x 2.2m (98 mats).
- Weight: 980 Kg x 2 pallets: 1960 Kg (20 Kg mat)