Handball metallic portable goals set
Set consisting of two goals designed according to European standards EN-749 (AENOR) in terms of safety, stability and resistance, consisting of:
Set of handball goals manufactured in metal tube 80 x 80 x 2 mm in one piece with an inner dimension of 2 x 3 meters (+/- 3 mm), which joins in its rectangular base built in metal tube of 40 x 40 x 2 mm, from which will come a back rods of 35x2 mm as a set to the frame, in its upper part with reinforcement of upper straps in diagonal distribution between the arches and frame.
The edges that may cause injury, are rounded with a radius of at least (4 ± 1) mm.
The self-supporting base, the posts and the crossbar will incorporate systems of fixing the net as a plastic material hook anti injured.
- All bolted joints of the frame, base and the backbones are made by reinforcement of plate and against plate to provide an absolute robustness.
- The base of the set stabilizes the goal and acts as a counterweight, incorporating an anti-roll system by means of two plates that are arranged on the sides of the base, in addition to two in the back, to be screwed to the ground, in four points.
- The frame of the goal (2 posts and a crossbar) that constitute a unit without unions.
- 1 Self-supporting base.
- 2 side frame arches frame top with stand base.
- 2 upper tie rods of the frame to side frames.
- Anti-tip system (two on each side of the base, total 4).
- 1 set of nets (Optional).
- Gross weight 125 kg set.